24 May 2013

Papercrafting for my Bruins...

I have been toying with the idea of making official looking miniature birth certificates for some time. Well, finally I have a version to share with the bear/doll making world. I hope you like these 100% handmade tags I have created. Lots more variations to follow.






Birth Certificate Tags for Vintage/Primitive Bears and Dolls.

Hand-cut from 280gsm manila card and subtly stained around the edges for an effective "aged" look. Ready strung with fine hemp string.

£5.00 for 10 - just .50p each
(UK postage from .60p, Europe from .88p, Rest of the World from £1.28p)
Please message me quantities needed and I'll quote you first class postal rates by return.

Tags also available in hammered cream or white (un-distressed) for shabby-chic creations. Strung with cream and white strings.

I can be contacted at: www.facebook.com/caterhambears or email: thebears@caterhambears.com

Hugs
Clare xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment